Message to Investors
Alert: NBC Dateline Special on Child Abuse Taps LifeNET for Web Response.Click here!
Our entire effort is at your disposal, and we encourage you to contact us
to learn how our enterprise is unfolding. We are able to offer select investors
an opportunity to participate in private interviews with some of our customers,
including some of the top experts in the field. We are proud to have the best people
be our first paying customers. Please contact us with any questions. Ask us to provide you with
our occasional “Investor’s Letter.”
WE INVITE YOU TO EXPLORE OUR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
Our flagship effort, the public and private services we offer through our
Child Abuse Prevention Network, has been experiencing some magical moments
that are good for business and great for discriminating investors. Finally,
a Dot Com that is built on sound business practices and a dedication to
- Magic: Remarkable events based on talented manipulation of phenomena
- Transition: Great opportunities that come only by moving from Point A to Point B.
Welcome to the Magic Transition!
The Child Abuse Prevention Network has been in place since 1995, functioning as the World Wide Nerve Center for child abuse professionals on the Internet.
Over 200,000 people used our public services in 1999. First quarter 2000 stats are even better!
In this period of transition from a major public portal in the field of child abuse prevention to a major commercial venture, we at LifeNET operate the Network from two web addresses — the original address — “child.cornell.edu” — and our new address — “child-abuse.com.”
Our transition has completed several major steps
- Establishment of our commercial server at https://www.child-abuse.com
- Opening our private subscription service for Physicians: (we will provide private access to qualified investors upon request)
- Development of site security
- $15,000 revenue in first 2 months of operation
- Contracts totalling $61,000 expected to be signed by September 2000
- National Videostreaming Traning Event
- Digitized audio Public Service Announcements
NOW THAT WE ARE A FULLY SECURE SITE:
Steps we will take in the immediate future:
- Major promotion and placement of https://www.child-abuse.com on search engines
- “Links Conversion” — to bring all 1200 links to our original site over to our commercial site.
- Links promotion: getting other sites to link in.
- Re-direct: We will be re-directing the original home page to our commercial page as soon as we succeed in Search Engine placement for our commercial site.
Awarded Excellence in Child Abuse Prevention 2000 (Presented at the 5th Annual Child Abuse Prevention Conference, April 4, 2000. One of 2 awards given annually by Prevent Child Abuse New York.)
Our heavy-hitting statistics continued to be found at our original site, but our commercial site’s numbers are growing exponentially — almost a Gigabyte of downloads in June 2000. Our growing revenue is tied entirely and exclusively to our new .com address.
With over 200,000 people visiting in 1999, and over 26,000 unique visitors each month, we have a large user base. To preserve our base, and protect the revenue capacity they represent, we are moving them step by step onto our new address. You will find all the statistics based on our http://child.cornell.edu address.
We have enjoyed continuous and dramatic growth in our hits from day one. To see our statistics, go here.
Our status is premier. Our place in our field is unmatched. Did-it.com has ranked us at the top levels on many of the major search engines when it comes to child abuse prevention.
Beyond Public Acceptance
PUBLIC SITE REVENUE PROJECTIONS
We currently project over 300,000 visitors by year’s end, with the vast majority converyted during the transition to our commercial address. These visitors constitute excellent “walking traffic” in the best retail mall for the field of child abuse prevention. We already represent an excellent promotional and revenue opportunity for many businesses.
Now we can accept the solicitations we have had for commercial offerings to our vast audience.
- We are negotiating Banner Ads from key vendors in the child abuse prevention field. (Our preliminary projection is for $20,000 per annum advertising contracts to be in place by October 2000)
- Sponsorships and Endorsements: An additional $20,000 in contracts before October 1, 2000.
- LifeNET’s strategic technology-building capacity is totally secure.
- Our policy with our customers is to provide “totally outrageous customer service” and we do that everyday, and will do so into the future.
- Growing demand for Affiliation. We have had two new major organizations asking to become partners on our network in the past few weeks. This is the same as a “super-mall” having retailers lining up to find vacancies they can occupy. In our case, we “grow” the mall to fit the new ventures. Here are the new partners we will be providing through our server: Prevent Child Abuse California and Children’s House.